Chiropractic care offers performance improvement and increased strength for athletes at every level. Lehmann Chiropractic helps athletes in Chapin
and surrounding areas compete at higher performance levels and avoid injuries. For sports related injuries, our chiropractic treatments can
lead to a speedy recovery and make re-injury much less likely.
Advantages of Chiropractic Treatment for Athletes
Athletes of all ages and fitness levels can benefit from chiropractic care. Regular chiropractic treatments can:
- Help your body recover from sports wear and tear: In sports, an athlete can overuse muscles and in turn, experience decreased function
and muscular problems leading to less than optimal performance. Chiropractors can help restore normal spinal alignment and balance muscular
- Speed healing after a sports injury and repair damage from prior injuries: Although athletic activities can improve your health, they
can also take a toll on your body. We utilize a variety of techniques to gently break down scar tissue, allowing your body to heal quickly
- Relieve pain: At Lehmann Chiropractic, we look for areas of inflammation and misalignment in the body, especially in the back, neck, shoulders,
knees, and ankles and create an individualized care plan to relieve strain, facilitate normal nerve function, relax muscles, and eliminate
- Improve hand-eye coordination and balance: We study gait and movement and plan treatments to build strength and improve body mechanics.
Dr. Lehmann works with patients to adjust the spine and realign the body so the neurological and musculoskeletal systems work together
- Soothe muscle spasms and pinched nerves: This includes restoring bodily alignment, correcting vertebral subluxation or misalignment and
mobilize the spinal segments to relieve pressure on nerves.
- Build strength, endurance, flexibility, and resilience: Chiropractic treatment helps strengthen the immune system along with body biomechanics
to help athletes perform at their very best.
Lehmann Chiropractic helps Chapin, South Carolina athletes heal injuries, relieve pain and build strength to achieve optimal physical wellness.
For a consultation or to schedule an appointment, contact us today.